Ahead of the final Football Federation Australia (FFA) announcement of two new A-League Clubs, Southern Expansion has announced key appointments to join its Chairman, the Hon. Morris Iemma, on the foundation Board of its proposed Club.
The five members of the foundation Southern Board are:
• Jon Sutton, Managing Director and CEO of the Bank of Queensland
• Betty Ivanoff, Group General Counsel Coca-Cola Amatil
• Greg Daniel AM, the Chairman of the Communications Commission for the Sydney Olympic Bid, who previously headed Campaign Palace and Clemenger BBDO and who is now National Practice Leader, Social Media Advisory with KPMG
• Julie Murray, one of Australia’s most respected ex-Matildas and the first Australian female footballer to play professionally overseas
• Ben Wong, a Managing Director at Moelis Australia Limited